Prosciutto and Smoked Gouda Scramble
2-4 extremely thin slices of prosciutto
1/4c. finely grated smoked gouda
kosher or sea salt
1. Melt butter in frying pan, spreading evenly with wooden spoon.
2. Crack the four eggs into the pan. Break the yolks and stir with spoon.
3. Add milk to eggs and stir.
4. Continue stirring eggs, scraping off the bottom and sides of pan, mixing the egg that is setting with the eggs that still aren't cooked through (makes for fluffier eggs).
5. When eggs are about halfway cooked add the prosciutto, ripped into smaller pieces. Stir, then sprinkle eggs with garlic powder, celery seed, and salt to taste. Continue stirring.
6. When eggs are almost entirely set, but still moist add the cheese in and stir.
7. Serve immediately and enjoy.