For some reason it is something my mom is always fretting over, so I figured there have to be other people who have tiny panic attacks when it come time to make it. So here is my quick and easy gravy recipe.
Serves 4 to 8 people.
2 T butter
2 T flour
1. Melt 2 T. butter in a small sauce pan on medium to medium-low heat.
2. Add in 2 T. flour and whisk together til smooth.
3. Add in pan juices a little at a time, whisking as you go. Make sure the mixture is smooth each time before adding more.
4. Add in broth a little at a time until it gravy is a little thinner than your desired texture, whisking as you go.
5. Add in spices to taste. Whisk.
6. Turn up the heat a little and let the gravy reduce down to your desired thickness.